Friday, September 21, 2012

Song of Blades & Heroes

With the impending Reaper Madness coming in March, I've been looking for a set of skirmish rules to run some games. After downloading the Song of Blades & Heroes rules I used my son to test out some of the mechanics with his choice of dinosaurs (and various zoo animals). He was thrilled. The boy just loves rollin' dice. Sadly, I think this means he'll be a rabid Yahtzee player.

Stegosaurus under attack

A little reskinning to make playing with the boy easier.

3 comments:

  1. Reskinning is brilliant! Going to try that with the Cub at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the rules seem so streamlined that it should be easy to tinker with it to your heart's content :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, reminds me of that Clay-o-Rama game I played in high school, we would buy play dough, you sculpt something and roll dice, depending if you kill something the other figure does stuff to kill it...we had all sorts of amusing shapes.....

    ReplyDelete