Friday, March 18, 2016

Gripping Beast Monks



The Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge is winding down and while I beat my personal goal of 400 points I'm trying to push through to an even 500. I've wracked up a few more points last week and I'm currently sitting at 477. Searching my lead pile I found a pack of Gripping Beast monks that I've been putting off painting for a while. They aren't the most exciting miniatures but will certainly get me closer to my goal.



These weren't the most challenging figures to paint up, but they'll make good bystanders or objectives for a variety of dark ages or medieval battles.



These four monks should give me an additional 20 points, putting me at 497, just one Curtgeld short of 500!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on these monks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job on these John, keep going for the 500.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work on these clerics. The Medieval period would not be complete without them.

    ReplyDelete